Year 4 Classes
COVID-19 Reopening Arrangements
The adults at school have been excitedly working hard to plan a safe return for the Year 4 children. We have been into the classrooms and made some changes to help keep you all safe.
The children will be returning to Year 4 one day a week on either
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
8:45am – 2:30pm
There will be a maximum of 8 children in the class, each day.
Online learning on the Year 4 blog will continue which all children are expected to complete on the days they are not in school.
Your child will need to:
- Dress appropriately for the weather and wear their PE kits.
- Bring a packed lunch unless your child is entitled to a free school meal
- Bring two water bottles filled only with water (children will not be able to refill during the day)
- Bring their reading books
- Keep any homework books at home to continue your home learning
- Keep pencil cases and any other personal items at home – stationery will be provided.
- There will be clearly marked out areas on the playground where parents and children should wait at the start and end of the school day. We will all be following the social distancing measures that are in place, remaining 2 metres apart.
- Year 4 staff will call your child by name when it is safe for them to come in.
- There will be regular hand washing during the day and hand sanitisers will be used.
- Year 4 classrooms will be deep cleaned, on a daily basis, ready for each day of learning, including any resources used.
Please discuss with your child these safety measures that are now in place in school.
We thank you for your patience and ongoing support through this challenging time.
We look forward to welcoming your child back to school!
The Year 4 team